Just a little update :)
4th March 2015
We've just made a few updates to Merops 3
- FIXED: Merops now lets the server handle Word 2007 equations.
- FIXED: Opening Standard Sets as read only didn't work.
- FIXED: Spaces at start of paragraphs were converted to Â characters when pasting into Trusted Changes dialog, plus various similar issues with character HTML encoding.
- FIXED: On the Standard Set Editor, numeric reference ID setting wasn't being saved correctly.
- UPDATED: Merops now supports Microsoft Word 2016 Preview.
- IMPROVED: Added [doublePrime] special expression.
- IMPROVED: ['] expression in custom dictionaries now matches a double quote.
- IMPROVED: In Merops Options, export custom dictionaries or Standard Sets asks for confirmation if you are overwriting a file.
- IMPROVED: In Merops Options, export is faster because it doesn't check the writability of a folder before copying every file.
- IMPROVED: Trusted Changes dialog now loads settings more than 60 times faster, saves settings twice as fast, and calculates changes 4 times faster, pastes up to 1400 times faster.
- IMPROVED: Pasting into list boxes through Merops is faster.
- IMPROVED: Message: "Do you want to choose a different output path? (If you click 'No', processing will cancel.)" Now just has a cancel button.
- FIXED: Standard Set Editor now saves setting for punctuation within "5 feet, 4 inches" correctly (will work with upcoming server update).
- FIXED: Tab order on Add Custom Term dialog was incorrect.
- FIXED: Error message: "Can't determine Standard Sets folder" on the Custom Dictionaries page of Merops Options.
- FIXED: When saving a Standard Set as a text file, or printing one, Merops failed to list the last modifier of the Standard Set.
- FIXED: Typo in Custom Dictionary Editor: "An error occurred loading custom dictionary".
- FIXED: In Merops Options, if you started to export a custom dictionary or Standard Set, but cancelled instead of choosing a folder, the file would be copied to a random folder.
- FIXED: Custom message box was showing error image, even when it wasn't an error.
- FIXED: Dragging documents in to the Process Files dialog, if they contained "-Original", but didn't end with that, Merops still thought it was an original file.
- FIXED: Customize quick comments button stopped working.
- FIXED: Trusted Changes could think deleted graphics or equations where white space.
- FIXED: Pasting into listview boxes, items with same first values as an existing one were wrongly pasted in without warning or replacing, everywhere except for custom terms and watchfolders.
- FIXED: Watchfolders page on Merops Options: Confirm replace dialog when pasting described the values as custom term attributes.
- FIXED: Error pasting into any list box not on Standard Set Editor or Custom Dictionary Editor.
- FIXED: Load from dictionary box wasn't wide enough on Standard Set Editor.
- FIXED: "make consistent" added to "Space before ellipsis" in Standard Set Editor.
- FIXED: Error label said "An error closing the Standard Set" - changed to "An error occurred closing…"
- FIXED: On the Save and share page, a label said "dictionary" when it should have said "Standard Set"
- FIXED: An error occurred focusing a treeview node when using Find feature.
- FIXED: Case of labels on Info page of Custom Dictionary Editor were corrected from Title Case to sentence case.
- FIXED: Trusted changes dialog now correctly works with 10 times more characters that are converted to & codes in XML.
- FIXED: Trusted changes was throwing an error when it came across a deleted carriage return character followed by an insertion.
- FIXED: Typo in error message: "An error occurrect"
- FIXED: When pasting into a list of custom terms, all supported formats were being tagged as [%scaps()]