☀ Merops 3 summer update ☀
17th August 2015
We’ve made a few updates to Merops 3
- FIXED: Correctly handles if server reports an error starting processing.
- IMPROVED: Added more styles to Styles+ menu: Miscellaneous, Country, Postal Code, Region, City, Organization, Edition.
- IMPROVED: Much faster upload and download during processing - Merops will auto optimize depending on network speed.
- IMPROVED: More accurate and detailed logging/status info around file upload.
- FIXED: Error where progress could jump to 0% while downloading or uploading a file.
- FIXED: Removed a 3 second hang that sometimes occurred when adding files to the process queue.
- FIXED: Merops no longer alerts: 'Can’t find a file to compare with the original.' if you're not actually creating an output Word document.
- IMPROVED: The -Original file's extension will always match the input file, even if it is not a standard extension.
- IMPROVED: Microsoft Word setting will not be used when choosing a default extension for the -Original file. This is because Merops is moving towards being more fully independent of Microsoft Word.
- IMPROVED: More accurate recording of processing time.
- IMPROVED: Updated default colours for some styles on the Styles+ menu.
Click here to download the latest version (Merops 3.2.150).