Merops 3 update with new installer and faster download!
25th September 2015
We’ve made a few updates to Merops 3
- IMPROVED: Brand new installer - faster, simpler, and more reliable.
- IMPROVED: Installation download size reduced from 97MB to 13.5MB.
- NEW: Show Merops Context Menu button on MEROPS: Reviewing tab. This shows the just the Merops right-click menu buttons. This was created because a bug in Microsoft Word 2016 prevents us being able to show these when you actually right-click.
- FIXED: In Word 2013 or higher, "Delete Table" button on right-click now has the up-to-date image.
- FIXED: Input file was being encrypted twice, wasting 0.4 seconds on an average file.
- UPDATED: New Google and Google Maps logos.
- UPDATED: New Wiktionary 32x32 logo.
- FIXED: New Watchfolders icon use on Add Watchfolder dialog.
- FIXED: An error occurred launching the Process Files dialog if the Standard Sets folder contained over 999 Standard Sets.
- IMPROVED: Better error handling retrieving the list of Standard Sets in the Standard Sets folder.
- FIXED: Merops would lose access to sounds if the installation folder changed.
- FIXED: Merops didn't always load the correct setting for whether to play a sound or not.
Click here to download the latest version (Merops 3.2.149).