Merops 3 fixes and updates!
2nd November 2015
Just a few updates and fixes to Merops 3
- UPDATED: Insert Document Part updated to use new style names.
- FIXED: Reading of important registry setting wasn't always working in 64-bit Microsoft Word.
- FIXED: Many functions, including right-click menus, Tip of the Day, and Detect and Repair, would not work in Microsoft Word 64-bit.
- FIXED: Typo in log: "About to run 'AddInMerops (True, True" - missing closing bracket.
- FIXED: Typo in log: "hcrashed"
- FIXED: Merops for Microsoft Word used two log files of the same name but in different folders.
- FIXED: Merops Desktop now has a separate log file to Merops for Microsoft Word, which fixes bug where one of them started crash recovery because the other was doing something.
- IMPROVED: Pressing Enter will now click the OK button, and Escape will click the Cancel button on the Add Custom Property dialog in the Standard Set Editor.
- FIXED: Copy custom property to other Standard Sets would copy the wrong property name, if that property name already existed.
- FIXED: Editing an existing custom property in the Standard Set Editor was not enabling the save button.
- UNDER THE HOOD: Some functions and variables renamed for clarity.
- IMPROVED: Additional logging of some errors.
- FIXED: Corrected misleading error message mentioning a defunct function: Shabash.GetFilePathFull.
- FIXED: Typo in error message starting with "can’t" (lower case).
Click here to download the latest version (Merops 3.2.149).