Installing Shabash Merops 3
- If you have previously installed Shabash Merops on your computer,
you MUST uninstall this before continuing (click here for instructions).
- Click the following link, or copy it into your browser's address bar and press enter: https://shabash.net/downloads/merops
- Click Download now.
- You will need to enter a username and password. If you don't already have one, contact us at .
- You should then be prompted to Open or Save the file. Choose Open (or Run).
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install Merops. You
should get a message at the end that tells you the installation is complete.
- IMPORTANT: If you want to use Merops from another Windows user log-in, you must complete the installation by logging in to Windows as that user, then clicking Start > All Programs > Shabash > Launch Merops for Microsoft Word.
Merops should now be installed.
If Merops doesn't launch in Microsoft Word after installation, try the
- If you are using Microsoft Word 2007 or higher:
In Microsoft Word, click on the Office Button, then click Word Options. On the Personalize page of the Options dialog, check the box that says Show Developer tab in the Ribbon, then click OK.
Then, click Document Template on the Developer tab. This should open a dialog box.
For earlier versions of Word:
In Microsoft Word, click Tools, then Templates and
Add-ins. This should open a dialog box.
- Click Add…
- Locate the file called Merops.dot (it should be in the first folder you see) and double-click it. If you don't see the Merops.dot template in that folder, go to C:\Program Files\Shabash\Shabash Merops\Templates to locate the file, and copy and paste it from there into your templates folder.
- Click OK. Merops should now be installed, and will load every
time you launch Microsoft Word.