Reprocessing problem documents
If you have a document that won't process, or it will process but the results aren't correct, reprocessing the document can be much quicker than sending a file to Shabash - it's up to you.
- Revert the document, or the selection, as appropriate
- If it’s a selection, copy and paste into new document
- Add a heading to the misidentified item
- Delete field codes Ctrl + A, then Ctrl + Shift + F9
- Check for graphics – use Finish Document to count them, if you can’t see them all, that’s a clue that there is a hidden one
- Check and correct other obvious anomalies
- Reprocess the file, or file part
If that gives you a better result, great! If not, don't spend ages on it - send it to us. Let us know if it's a high priority.