Merops Cloud update: New features and fixes
1 March 2023
We’ve updated the Merops Cloud!
- If Merops can’t renumber references, it tells you exactly why, to allow you to easily fix and rerun
- NEW PREFERENCE: DOI/PubMed etc. link brackets: parentheses
- NEW PREFERENCE: DOI link style: [ID]
- New reference types: artwork, speech, and social media post
- NEW PREFERENCE: Email address format: underline
- Bug fixed: d.f. format setting was not working
- Much better matching of equations
- Bug fixes:
- sometimes matching a comma followed by a space as a decimal point
- sometimes adding a space after a decimal point
- alerting an unlinked footnote twice
- adding footnote-symbol punctuation even if there was no footnote symbol
- bad spacing of hyphenated initials retrieved from online databases
This is a Merops Cloud update – no download is necessary.
The update also includes hundreds of other improvements and fixes.
Items with NEW PREFERENCE
or NEW FEATURE
can be turned on immediately
using Custom Properties – contact us