Another little update
19th May 2015
We’ve made a few updates to Merops 3
- FIXED: Annoying egg-timer flicker when moving the selection in Microsoft Word.
- FIXED: If a document contained both MathType equations and Word equations, the MathType equations weren't converted.
- NEW: New expressions added to custom terms:
- [/s], [/es], [y/ies], [ey/ies], [/s/ed/ing], [/es/ed/ing], [e/es/ed/ing], and [/ly]
- NEW: Automatic suggested improvements when adding terms to custom dictionary.
- NEW: Assign priorities to server paths, so that certain servers are only used if others fail.
- UPDATED: Get XML Fragment result updated to remove new warnings.
- IMPROVED: Finish XML Check file is now a docx.
- FIXED: After processing, Merops auto closes the Find or Replace box if needed when trying to open output Word document.
- FIXED: Solidus is now bold on Insert Special Expressions button.
- FIXED: 'Forname' typo on Custom Dictionary Editor and Standard Set Editor.
- FIXED: Some tooltips were not showing the full message.
- FIXED: Bug in Trusted Changes accepting empty deleted paragraphs inside deleted table rows.
- IMPROVED: Adding to Microsoft Word custom dictionary when adding to the Merops one is now 50X faster, has a better error message, and only shows an error if Developer Mode is turned on.
- UPDATED: Labels updated from "Word 2007–2010 documents" to "Word 2007–2016 documents".
- CHANGED: Abbreviation list default style changed to Glossary, and Year changed to Date.
- IMPROVED: Pressing the Delete key on the keyboard now deletes selected items in the Trusted Changes dialog.
- IMPROVED: Styles Plus menu no longer selects paragraph when changing it's capitalization.
- FIXED: Styles Plus menu applied heading 5 or higher case to run-in headings.
- IMPROVED: Added case setting for abstract subheading and heading 5 or higher.
- IMPROVED: Added many styles to the Styles Plus menu to make it comprehensive.
- IMPROVED: Default case setting for ref article title is now to use the setting from the standard set