Merops 3.2.080 – just some more improvements and fixes
17th July 2017
Just some more improvements and fixes to Merops 3.2.
- UPDATED: New wording of comment on 'literally', to reflect OED saying it's permitted but informal to use as emphasis: "If used in non-literal contexts for emphasis, the word ‘literally’ is inappropriate in formal writing."
- IMPROVED: Individual file process logs now include the Merops Desktop version number.
- IMPROVED: Detect and Repair dialog now shows the version number.
- IMPROVED: Detect and Repair now checks that DLL and EXE version numbers match the main program version number.
- FIXED: Error generating default name when generating a Standard Set from a file on the OneDrive.
- FIXED: The Standard Set Generator dialog now chooses the Standard Sets folder as an output file for saved files (was wrongly choosing the same location as the input file).
- FIXED: When creating a new Standard Set, with or without the Standard Set Generator, the article sort box items were in the wrong order.
- FIXED: Standard Set Editor: Incorrect casing in "Federal Bureau Of Investigation"
- FIXED:Standard Set Editor: Incorrect casing in tooltip: "…databases including Crossref And PubMed."
- FIXED:Standard Set Editor: Document example not showing the correct text for "and" in reference author names.
- IMPROVED: Minor optimizations.
- FIXED: Error caused by a Microsoft bug that meant that spaces around MathType equations were deleted untracked.
- FIXED: Error meaning process failed when processing a file over an existing file, and choosing to automatically rename the file when prompted.